Yes, I really do put greens in/on my greens and yes, I really love them!
Honestly though, even my husband who does not eat like I do (not totally unhealthy but he’s not the health-freak I am) – even that guy could hardly taste the greens in this one even though it is chock full of them!
No sweeteners needed or added beyond that already in the banana and powder. Flex this recipe as you need to based on what you have on hand.
Either way, ENJOY!!!
Uber Greens Smoothie
- High Speed Blender (Vitamix still has my top vote on this one!)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk or dairy-free milk substitute of your choosing
- 1 bunch Rainbow Swiss Chard
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Meal chocolate or vanilla
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Nibs or cacao powder
- 1 tsp Spirulina
- 1 tsp Amazing Grass Greens & Shrooms Powder
- 1 Banana
- 4 Ice Cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blend and blend until smooth.
- Serve Immediately.