I love garlic on just about everything.
I love roasted vegetables most any time.
The match is just meant to be.
Thyme for Garlicky Roasted Vegetables
- 8 Baby Red Potatoes quartered
- 8 Baby Purple Potatoes quartered
- 1 bag Baby Carrots
- 1 Yellow Onion peeled and chopped
- 1 Red Pepper chopped
- 7 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 4 cloves Garlic (large cloves, more if using smaller cloves)
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a casserole dish and stir to combine.
- Place on middle rack in oven and roast at 400 degrees 45 min.-1 hr. or until vegetables are fork-tender.
- Garnish with more fresh thyme and serve.